Records of the Institute of Animal Genetics
From Our History
- EUA IN1/ACU/A1/1 - Minutes of the Animal Breeding Committee and the Farm Sub-Committee;
- EUA IN1/ACU/A1/2 - Reports, including annual, quinquennial and financial reports;
- EUA IN1/ACU/A1/3 - Records relating to the running of the Institute including correspondence, a Insitute Visitors' Book and a notebook of Arthur D. Darbishire;
- EUA IN1/ACU/A1/4 - various histories of the Institute, information on staff and press cuttings;
- EUA IN1/ACU/A1/5 - Departmental files of Conrad Hal Waddington (1905-1975) including papers relating to the organisation and administration of the Institute and a photograph album presented to Waddington on his 50th birthday;
- EUA IN1/ACU/A1/6 - Photographs of Institute staff and related events.